UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 20, 2015

Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Cafe Au Lait

one little vice beauty blog: drugstore lipstick new release
one little vice beauty blog: newly released collection lipstick nude shade

Collection is one of my favourite budget beauty brands - their prices are so affordable and the makeup is really good quality for what you spend. I don't often browse Superdrug but last week I was just killing some time having a look at the new beauty releases when I spotted a whole host of new Lasting Colour Lipsticks from Collection. There were brights, nudes, mattes, sheens - the works. Priced at £2.99 I couldn't resist picking up one of the new shades and I chose the colour Cafe Au Lait, a creamy nude with a sheen formula.


one little vice beauty blog: drugstore nude lipsticks watch
one little vice beauty blog: drugstore nude light pink lipstick


Collection's Lasting Colour Lipstick in Cafe Au Lait has a really nice formula. It feels very light, but still creamy, on the lips and offers a semi-opaque wash of colour which makes it really easy and comfortable to wear. Compared to Living Nature's Lipstick in the shade Precious - my other new lipstick addition - Collection's Cafe Au Lait looks like a honey nude. However, although the colour in my swatch is accurate when the shade is applied to my lips Cafe Au Lait's milky, light-pink undertones are much, much more noticeable. The final shade is somewhere between a nude and a pale milky-pink - it isn't my ususal sort of shade but it's easy to wear and will lovely in the summer when I develop more of a tan.


All in all, my first introduction to Collection's lipstick range has been really positive, I absolutely love the shade I chose and now I'm keen to try more! Have you tried any of Collection's lipsticks before?



Share:

4 comments

  1. I deffo need to try that lipstick! I love collection!

    Katie | www.what-katie-did-next.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of Living Nature Precious, such a pretty shade x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great nude shade at a bargain price toox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this kind of lipsticks nice

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig