UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 11, 2014

A Budget Must Have: MaxFactor's Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink



My love affair with cream blushes is far from over....

MaxFactor's Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink is in fact the nicest 'drugstore' blush I've come across. It has enough pigment to give a good colour without being at all difficult to work with and the formula is slightly tacky to the touch which means that it does stick around on your cheeks throughout the day. The wearability of this is a big part of the reason I like it. It doesn't disappear to nothing after an hour or two, but like all cream blushes, it doesn't have the same lasting power as a good powder blush. The colour of 'Soft Pink' is so gorgeous, it gives such a natural looking flush to the cheeks that I find incredibly flattering. For minimal make-up days this is all I'm reaching for and on days when I'm wearing more make-up I just add a little bit more than normal to amp up the colour - because among all it's other positive characteristics, it's really easily buildable. But really, you need to see this blush in action to get a sense of the colour and look of it so I've included a day-time make-up look in which I've used it on my cheeks.


What I'm wearing


Have you tried any of MaxFactor's Miracle Touch Creamy Blushes? What do you think of the shade 'Soft Pink'?

Share:

13 comments

  1. Seems like an excellent budget buy :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this blush, easily one of the best cream blushers I've ever used! I keep meaning to repurchase it actually, I just have so many to get through first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I want one in every shade but have so many others already haha xx

      Delete
  3. Haven't tried it yet, but heard so many good things about it! It's on my to-buy list for sure :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd highly recommend it, I think it is one of the best drugstore blushes around! xx

      Delete
  4. looks lovely and natural, love cream blushes must get my hands on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I seriously love the look of this! It looks so natural - it gives you that perfect, flushed look :-) I feel a purchase coming on... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks just perfect on your skin.. :) and you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks beautiful on you! Cream blushers are so hit and miss in the drugstore but this sounds like such a find! Really want to try it soon, looks so natural and pretty on you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good except they should make the packaging a bit nicer.
    http://boysbracesandbowties.blogspot.co.uk/
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really good! I always find cream blushers that are abit tacky tend to last much longer! the colour looks so pretty on you xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig