UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 25, 2016

Another Essential Repurchase

onelittlevice beauty blog: best face mask


I've talked about Antipodes' Aura Manuka Honey Mask (£22.99) quite a lot on my blog in the past, but for good reason. I've been using this Antipodes face mask for years, since 2013 to be specific. And I don't mean this specific tube of face mask, I've repurchased it three times and this new tube is my fourth.

As a beauty enthusiast I try a lot of different products and I have to admit that it's quite unusual for me to repurchase products, especially three or four times in a row. I do have favourites and I definitely do talk about them a lot on here, but Antipodes' Aura Manuka Honey Mask is more than a favourite - it's one of my holy grail beauty products. 

Honestly, if you're looking for a face mask to perk-up your complexion, that helps to gently cleanse your skin and leaves it looking softer and plumper then Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask is the one I'd recommend. I go through phases when this is the only mask I'll use on my skin, because, quite frankly, nothing else does as much for my complexion in just one application. 

I'm very happy to have a new tube of this in my life, a month without it was simply far too long! 
Share:

2 comments

  1. Four repurchases is definitely a sign that I have to try this mask! Can't wait, it sounds divine!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mask! I'm on my second tube. I also like putting it on breakouts and leaving it overnight as a treatment xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig