UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 09, 2015

Philosophy Skincare at John Lewis Kingston

one little vice beauty blog: philosophy skincare available at john lewis



Philosophy is a brand that I read so much about and that I often see featured on my favourite YouTube channels. In the past, I've tried a couple of their products such as Philosophy's Purity Cleanser and Limited Edition Pumpkin Shower Gel, both of which I really liked. Recently I receievd a really kind delivery from the Philosophy counter at John Lewis Kingston, which featured samples of some of Philosophy's star products. 

Philosophy's Amazing Grace Fragrance was one of the samples I received and I was surprised by how much I liked it. It has a really light, fresh scent with a slightly powdery edge to it - it's really easy to wear and the more I used it the more I liked it. I also recieved a sample Philosophy's Time in a Bottle Eye Cream which I really interested in trying out. It has a very light liquid consistency that absorbs incredibly quickly, and feels a lot more like a serum than an eye cream. I'll be featuring my final thoughts on all the samples I was sent in my monthly empties post that typically goes live on the last day of the month, so if you're interested in seeing how I got on with these products then definitely keep your eyes peeled for that. Until then, you can find Philosophy Skincare at John Lewis Kingston or online (link here).


Have you tried any of Philosophy's skincare products before?


Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi, I have been hearing some really good things about Philosophy's Purity Cleanser. So, I have decided to try it out. Glad to know you liked the cleanser as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig