UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 16, 2015

Living Nature Lipstick in Precious

one little vice beauty blog: Living Nature Natural Pink Lip Colour


Living Nature Lipstick in Precious* is one of my latest lipstick additions. Late last year I fell in love with the shade Summer Rain, but this time around I was looking for a shade that would go with everything - and to me that's what Precious is, an incredible easy-to-wear everyday colour.


one little vice beauty blog: organic lipstick in natural pink shade
one little vice beauty blog: living nature nude shade


When I was researching which colour to choose I kept seeing swatches where Living Nature's Lipstick in Precious* looked like a really dark nude. In reality, the shade is quite different! When I swatch it heavily on my hand it can lean towards looking like a darker-nude, but it's actually got a very pretty milky pink undertone that really stands out when I apply it on my lips. The formula is thick, creamy and nourishing, offering semi-opaque colour that can be built up into an opaque finish or sheered out for a lighter looking colour. I like every way that you can wear this lipstick; applied sheerly it transforms my natural lip colour into a slightly lighter and soft blue-toned pink, and applied more heavily it offers a slightly starker blue-based pinky nude. It's the sort of shade that's going to work with heavier eye makeup, and I think it would look beautiful with tanned skin.


one little vice beauty blog: organic nude lipstick swatch


 Living Nature Lipstick in Precious* is available from MyPure for £19.50. 


Share:

2 comments

  1. Yes i like it, i love the color.. I will buy lipstick with that color, i will look nice when i hangout with my friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the look of this colour, is this brand a chemical free one?
    Eloise xox| www.eloiselovesnature.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig