UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 19, 2015

Latest in Beauty The Glamour Summer Edit Beauty Box

one little vice beauty blog: bargain beauty box full of luxury beauty products


Latest in Beauty's "The Glamour Summer Edit" Beauty Box is one of the best I've seen - ever. I love beauty boxes, I think they're a fantastic way to sample new beauty products and Latest in Beauty seem to have access to some of the best beauty brands available. Not only that, but everything to do with the Latest in Beauty Glamour Summer Edit has been produced to such a high quality; I'm talking about the gorgeous box itself and the really lovely product guide that you'll find inside each of the boxes. It's the little touches that make opening the box a really wonderful experience, and its this quality of experience that makes me want to run out and buy one for all of my friends. 

one little vice beauty blog: lib collection beauty box luxury brand contents


You can see all of the contents of Lastest in Beauty's The Glamour Summer Edit Beauty Box in my photo above. It's a really nice mix of seasonally appropriate products - such as Eucerin's Sun Cream and Vita Liberata's Trystal Minerals - as well as cult beauty classics - such as Caudalie's Divine Oil and Pixi's Glow Tonic. I'm also really happy with the mix of skincare, bodycare, haircare and makeup - the L'Occitane Shampoo and Conditioner samples are perfect for travelling with, as is the Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish. The box also contains a Nails Inc Gel Polish (I receieved the shade Uptown) and a Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon (I received the shade Peach on the Beach), and both products are perfect shades for the summertime.


All in all, clocking in at just £17.99 I think this Latest in Beauty box is excellent value for money and I'd wholeheartedly recommend it. What do you think of The Glamour Summer Edit? Have you already picked one up for yourself?

Share:

3 comments

  1. There looks some great things in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told myself I didn't need this box but your post is making me think I do...!! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig