UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 29, 2015

June Beauty Favourites

one little vice beauty blog: monthly favourites post ft. best beauty from June 2015

June was a really good month for beauty - I tried so many new products (and reintroduced some old ones) and I think my favourites line-up is particularly good this month. Sometimes it's hard to pick favourites between a good bunch of products, but everything in today's post really stood out to me and I'd highly recommend them. 


one little vice beauty blog: June Monthly Beauty Favourites


I didn't expect myself to like these two products as much as I have done. Urtekram's Rose Shampoo is one of the best ones I've tried in absolutely ages and I really love how it leaves my hair looking and feeling. The only down-side is that I feel as though I'm going through it quite quickly, but it's affordable to repurchase so I guess I'll just have to stock up on a couple more bottles! I'm also really enjoying Urtekram's natural aluminium free deodorant, the lime scent is really fresh and perfect for the summertime. It doesn't work as well as a traditional aerosal anti-persperant but for a natural and organic product I'm incredibly impressed - and I prefer it to the Dr. Organic deodorant which I always hear people rave about. Urtekram is definitely a brand that you need to check out!


one little vice beauty blog: June Monthly Beauty Favourites



June was the month that I well and truly got hooked on tinted moisturisers. I've spoken at length about ESPA's Radiance Tinted Moisturiser* but Caudalie's Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser* is the new product in my makeup bag. It's hard to explain why this is such a gorgeous product but it just leaves my skin looking incredible. It's one of those bases that seems to look better as the day goes on, illuminating all the right parts of my face whilst offering just enough coverage. But what's most exciting about this product are all the skincare benefits, it's packed full of ingredients like hyularonic acid and Viniferine which together help to rehydrate your skin as well as fading dark marks and evening the pigmentation of your skin. It's really nice to find a product that I can reach for everyday and be reassured that not only is it not doing my skin any harm but it's positively improving it!


one little vice beauty blog: June Monthly Beauty Favourites

Mac Limited Edition Lipstick in Call The Hairdresser!

I've talked a lot about Mac's Lustre Lipsticks on my blog and I still really like wearing them. Sheer lipsticks are just so effortless to apply and wear, and when I spotted Mac's new limited edition collection was chock-a-block with new Lustre shades, well, I just couldn't help myself. Call The Hairdresser! is a really gorgeous, wearable pink; it's bright enough to perk up my complexion but not so daunting that I'm scared to reach for it. The formula is a bit more drying than Syrup (which I reach for a lot) but I can just about handle it because I think the shade is drop dead gorgeous.


one little vice beauty blog: June monthly beauty favourites



This month I swapped out RMS' Living Luminizer - which has been my staple for months - in favour of a very old favourite. I bought a new bottle of Benefit's Highbeam back in December and I just didn't find myself reaching for it. However, now the sun's out in full force here in London I've changed the focus of my daily makeup from my eyes to my skin. I've been obsessed with glowing skin and, although my tinted moisturisers have been doing a lot of the work, Highbeam has been the perfect finishing touch. If you haven't ever tried Highbeam then I'd definitely recommend it, it's easy to apply and blend and gives a noticeably pearlescent finish. I'm obsessed and I've now got my sight's firmly set on Sunbeam, Benefit's bronze highlighter that I think will look gorgeous in the sunshine!


Have you tried any of my June beauty favourites?
What products have you been loving this month?

Share:

6 comments

  1. That mac lipstick is perfect! I didn't actually know caudalie did tinted moituiers, I must check that out :)

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of your June favourites. I love Caudlie and this tinted moisturiser sounds perfect for summer! xx

    Alexandra | Glam O’Clock

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice mix of favourites! Haven't tried any of these before xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favourites!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Highbeam, hadn't heard of sunbeam before, will be checking it out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of favourites! I've been wanting to try the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser as well, so happy to hear you like it.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig