UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

May 15, 2015

Mac Lipstick Collection: Mac Brave Lipstick (Satin)

one little vice beauty blog: mac kylie jenner lipstick shades

Mac's Brave Lipstick is the newest addition to my Mac Lipstick Collection and I was definitely influenced by the "Kylie Jenner" lip trend that's been going on for the last couple of months. I went into Mac looking for a wearable mauvey-pink and, together with a couple of other shades, Brave did stood out to me.

one litle vice beauty blog: mac lipstick collection kylie jenner shades
one little vice beauty blog: mac lipstick collection kylie jenner shades

Mac's Brave is a really pretty and wearable pink shade, and I find it much easier to wear than Fanfare. The Satin finish is very flattering on the lips as it isn't too drying but offers a much extended wear time that Mac's Lustre and Cremesheen finishes. Mac's Brave is an incredibly "hyped" lipstick shade and if I'm totally honest I might have overlooked it if I hadn't read about it on blogs so much. It's definitely a dupeable colour - you won't struggle to find similar shades in the drugstore - but the colour coupled with the Satin finish does make for a very special lipstick that as a whole would be hard to imitate. If you're looking for a long wearing, comfortable to wear, everyday pink then I think you'd probably like Brave.

If you'd like to see the other shades in my Mac Lipstick Collection then you can catch up on all my blogposts here.


What do you think about Mac's Brave Lipstick? Do you have a favourite Mac Lipstick?

Share:

7 comments

  1. really like this colour, and it really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this too, I really like it! It looks so different on me though, it looks fairly dark on you but on me it's quite a pink nude. It's such a great everyday shade though, I may wear it on my wedding day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful on your lips. I need to check it out. Thanks for sharing :)

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade is just so 'me' I can't believe I don't already own it! Will have to pick it up in Duty Free when I go away next weekend! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice colour on you and I think it would be on me too, so I've made a note of the name. I wonder if you can order it in Boots?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely everyday color, I don't own it but it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig