UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

May 27, 2015

Balance Me's Upcoming Product Releases

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Balance Me Collagen Boost and Protect and Shine Releases


Balance Me are one of my favourite beauty brands and their products have slowly infiltrated nearly every part of my beauty routine. So you can only imagine how excited I was when I found out that they're releasing four new products - including a haircare duo! So without further ado let me briefly introduce you to Balance Me's upcoming product releases.


Balance Me's Collagen Boost Range - release date June 2015

This range will consist of two products, the Restore and Replenish Cream Cleanser* (rrp £18.00) and the Restore and Replenish Face Cream (rrp £40.00). These products have been two years in the making and are super charged with cutting-edge natural ingredients which push the boundaries of botanically sourced anti-ageing skincare, offering powerful multi-level protection to target the signs of ageing. Integral to both products is Balance Me's unique natural peptide complex which contains a range of ingredients which work to keep the skin looking plumper as well as helping boost the skin with nutrients, hydration and anti-oxidants. I love the sound of both these products and I've been trialling the cleanser so keep your eyes peeled for a review of that soon!


Balance Me's Protect and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner - release date July 2015


Balance Me's Protect and Shine Shampoo is 98% natural, offering a refreshing and shine-enhancing cleanse. Free from SLS, it offers a natural foam whilst a blend of essential oils help to soothe and strengthen your hair. Meanwhilst, Balance Me's Protect and Shine Conditioner is 97% natural with a strengthening, shine-enhancing and ultra smoothing formula, thanks to the inclusion of argan oil. It also contains a blend of essential oils to offer hair a daily dose of revitalising hydration. Balance Me's Protect and Shine Shampoo has a refreshing grapefruit and mandarin scent and the Protect and Shine Conditioner has a richer and sweeter scent. My first impressions of these two products are really good but I'll be testing them out properly before offering a full review.


So, there you have it! I think that these are all very exciting upcoming releases and I'm really excited to see Balance Me expanding their range. Do you like Balance Me's products? Do you think you'll give these a try?

Share:

4 comments

  1. I'm a huge fan of Balance Me, so I'm super excited about these new products! My hair has been an absolute nightmare recently so I think I'll give it a go! Can't wait to read your full reviews! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The products sound great so far - I definitely want to try these! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't know these products..i really like to taste them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to reading your full review of the shampoo and conditioner xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig