UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

March 05, 2015

Tales From the Earth Wishing Key Necklace

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Mother's Day Gift Idea Sterling Silver Necklace

I discovered Tales From the Earth last December when they very kindly sent me one of their gorgeous message bracelets. I was really impressed with the quality of the bracelet - it looked and felt gorgeous - as well as with the beautiful and luxurious packaging in which it arrived. As a result, when Tales From The Earth got in contact with me again last month asking if I'd be interested in promoting their Mother's Day discount code I very happily agreed. I was given the opportunity to choose something from their collection and I picked Tales From the Earth's Wishing Key Necklace*.

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Mother's Day Gift Idea Sterling Silver Necklace

Tales From the Earth Wishing Key Necklace* is handmade from sterling silver and measures about 4cm in length and comes on a 45cm sterling silver chain. It comes packaged in a little pouch (pictured) inside a cushioned box (not pictured) along with a story card that reads:

 This silver wishing key is meant to be touched. The first time you do so, it becomes solely yours. Rub it each time you make a wish and tell no one your wish until it comes true.

 As much as I love the story Tales From the Earth have crafted for this piece of jewellery, I perceive the key as as something that represents the celebration of an ongoing, intimate relationship. The exchange of keys occurs at important milestones - as we grow up and become independent and as we relinquish independence for a shared life with another person. As such, the giving of keys is a heavily symbolic act, and the gifting of this Wishing Key Necklace is a continuation of this symbolism. Wearing a key that someone has given you can represent whatever you emotion or relationship you wish to convey. I think it would make a very special gift for anyone that you hold close to your heart. 


The Wishing Key Necklace* has an RRP of £65.00 but you can currently purchase it for the lower price of £48.75 as Tales From the Earth are currently offering 25% off all of their jewellery with the code MUMBLOG until March 15th.

Share:

4 comments

  1. That is a really pretty necklace, there is something about a key necklace that I really like x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a key necklace that I love, I love what a key represents - for me it's unlocking your future xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo that necklace is so beautiful. It's very different and unique too x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful necklace! :)

    www.maisietee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig