UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 15, 2014

Oriflame's "The One" Triple Core Lipstick in Dazzling Plum

autumn winter lip
autumn winter lip
autumn winter lip

I was lucky enough to receive an upcoming Oriflame release in my goodie bag from the #BloggersFestival, Oriflame's Triple Core Lipstic, in (the new shade for autumn/winter) Dazzling Plum. It is the first Oriflame lipstick that I've tried and I have to admit that I was very impressed with the shade. Dazzling Plum reminds me a lot of Mac's Syrup lustre lipstick. Like Syrup, Dazzling Plum is a very wearable and pretty shade of mauve with a lightly glossy finish. The triple core offers multiple benefits, it has great colour payoff, hydration (thanks to the inclusion of Shea butter and botanical oils in the centre of the lipstick) and the glittery middle layer adds a very subtle frosty finish that makes this lipstick particularly light catching which I think makes my lips look fuller. My only gripe is that Dazzling Plum doesn't have the smoothest consistency and feels a little bit gritty when you rub your lips together. However, if this doesn't bother you then I'd highly recommend it for anyone looking for an easy-to-wear everyday lipstick. 

autumn winter lip

Oriflame's Dazzling Plum (RRP £11.95*) launches on October 17th, when it will be available to purchase online from Oriflame's online store.

Share:

7 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! Great picture of the lipstick :D I can imagine this being lovely for special occasions with the glitter!

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniella :) I really love the colour and the finish. I just need to get used to the texture!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty lipstick! The colour suits you very well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle :) it is definitely "my sort of shade"

      Delete
  3. Wow! This is stunning! Suits you so we'll :) I've just come across your blog and I love it! Definitely following you xx

    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, comments like this are always so lovely to receive xx

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig