UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 27, 2014

& Other Stories Haul and Review


Body Mist Equatorial Dreams Body Scrub Couture Carnival
shopping trip to & Other Stories store in London

If you've been following my posts this week you'll probably already know that I went back to my family home in London for a week over the Easter weekend. Whilst I was there I took the opportunity to pop by all the shops that we don't have in Leeds (most notably & Other Stories, Kiko and Uniqlo). I didn't go completely crazy on the beauty-shopping front but I did pick up a couple of goodies.

Body Mist Equatorial Dreams Body Scrub Couture Carnival

I repurchased one of & Other Stories' Body Scrubs - I loved the one I picked up in January in Shinjuku Blossom and I've replaced it with Couture Carnival, which has a really fresh and fruity scent. These Body Scrubs are honestly the best that I've tried, they're incredibly "scrubby" without being harsh and they leave your skin very soft and smooth. I'll always repurchase these over the other body scrubs that I've tried in the past, it is just a little bit difficult to get your hands on them if you don't live in London but you can buy them online here.

I also picked up a Body Mist in Equatorial Dreams. I didn't intend to pick one of these up but I fell in love with the 'Equatorial Dreams' scent and I couldn't think of anything better than dousing myself in it on the regular. The bottle is plastic so I can throw this in my handbags without any fears of it breaking - or leaking, I've been using it for a week now and it hasn't leaked once. The actual body mist sprays finely out of the nozzle and distributes the scent over quite a  large area which is great. The scent is very fresh and to me it reminds me of watermelon - it is described on the website as 'juicy pomegranate, coconut, and mango with a hint of tiger orchid and lily of the valley are combined with sweet vanilla, milk, and amber.' I don't think the scent lasts as long as a perfume would but I can't get enough of the smell so I'm more than happy to have picked this up and I'm happy to reapply this throughout the day.

Lastly, because I was shopping over the Easter weekend I very kindly received a gift with purchase - a Cuticle Saviour Nail Treatment. It comes in a very cute little tube with a built in brush that delivers the product. Because of the brush element, I think this is the sort of product that I could only use for a couple of months before it got too unhygienic to continue using. However, I find it much easier and quicker to use than other cuticle treatments that I have and although I've only used it twice I'm happy with the results it delivers. 

That concludes my & Other Stories haul! If you don't live near one of their stores you can find their products on their website here. If you're motivated to purchase things based on how they smell then I can almost guarantee that you're going to fall in love with & Other Stories beauty section - their range of scented products is unbelievable.


Have you tried anything from & Other Stories before?

Share:

4 comments

  1. I'd love to try out that body mist, sounds heavenly <3!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body scrub smells amazing having whiffed it in store x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sound of the body scrub - I really like those scrubby ones (like The Breakfast Scrub) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo that Body Scrub sounds amazing!! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig