UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 29, 2014

The New Thing: RMK Kaleidoscope Nuance Color 01


RMK is a new brand on my radar but my oh my it has kicked up a bit of a storm in its wake! RMK's Kaleidoscope Nuance Color* is part of RMK's 2014 Spring collection. I hadn't heard much about their 2014 collection but when I saw just how beautiful this finishing powder was I got excited at the prospect of an entire range that would look like this! Don't be fooled by it's many colours, they blend together to form an almost translucent skin perfecting finish. 


When you first use it the golden lines disappear and you are left with a multi-coloured powder that blends together into a gorgeous, glowing highlighter. The blues, pinks, browns and creams all blend together into a very subtle, very wearable skin perfecter/highlighting product. I think because of how this powder looks there are a number of different ways to wear it. If you're going out in the evening and you want to add some glitz to your face you could apply this all over - the tones of the powder 'perfect' the look of the skin but it does also contain very fine shimmer. I can't stress how fine it is though, and under lighting of all kinds it adds so much radiance without being too in your face. However, if you concentrate your brush on the side of the palette with the brown shades then you pick up an overall darker colour (albeit very subtle) and this is supposed to offer a very natural contour colour. If you want to see how it looks when used as a contour then I'd direct you towards Tongue in Chic where there are some great snaps of this product at work (link here).


Above is my swatch of how the powder looks when you swirl your brush across the entire palette. You you can see that where the product is there is a glow but it looks like a second skin rather than a make-up product. When applied like this the powder just finishes off your make-up perfectly. I'm a really big fan of this product and the packaging makes it such a glam little addition to my handbag! 


As a brand RMK is now firmly on my beauty radar and the rest of their Spring Line is calling out to me - you can find more of their beautiful products online here.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Oh wow - what a pretty product! Its subtle but pretty & the packaging it gorgeous too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. The palette looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig