UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 04, 2013

November Beauty Favourites





November has been a really good month for stumbling across impressive new beauty products and it was hard to narrow my favourites down this month!


Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush - £7.99
Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains have probably been my favourite lip products of 2013 and Crush was the latest shade which I added to my collection at the end of last month. I can't fault it really, it's a gorgeous berry shade with a lasting power that never fails to impress me. I think I've worn every other day (so nearly every day that I've worn lip products) and I will continue to wear it throughout December!

I've had this eyeshadow for a couple of months now and I really have worn it a lot - pretty much every time that I've worn eyeshadow. It is a gorgeous, subtle shade that I love to use in my crease during the daytime. For £3.50 I think that the quality of E.L.F.'s Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows is just superb!

This is the first time I've used one of Lush's cleansers and I must admit that I'm really impressed. I've been using this for a month now so I have a good idea of what it is like and I'm actually very close to finishing it! So far so good though and I'll be posting a full review in a week or two so keep your eyes peeled for that.

I get through hand creams at a ridiculous pace, maybe one or two small tubes a month, and so when a hand cream makes it into a favourites post it has to be the cream of the crop (no pun intended). This Hand Cream from Roger & Gallet smells absolutely gorgeous, moisturises wonderfully and dries quicker than most other hand creams that I've come across. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on this brand as my first taste of their products has seriously impressed me. 

I didn't think I would love this Hair Serum as much as I do but I honestly think that it is a miracle in a bottle. I don't know if this is any different to John Frieda's regular serum, but this Thermal Protection Formula Hair Serum has been keeping my hair in order this month now that I've used up the last of my Moroccan Oil (which I've been using in lieu of a serum for a while now). I didn't expect much but I've had my socks blown off, I genuinely think that this is the bargain buy of my year. I'd highly, highly recommend that you give this a try, especially whilst it is half price in Superdrug!




Those were my November Beauty Favourites and I really am happy with these five products this month. Sometimes I think that my favourites can very much just be a matter of my personal preferences but this month I think that all five of these products are wonderful across the board. Do you like the look of anything I've mentioned? What are some of your favourite products this month?




Share:

10 comments

  1. Looking forward to your review on Buche de Noel as ive had my eye on that for a while now x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to put up a review next week so keep your eyes peeled :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Lush cleansers, not tried that one though! I'm also loving the Revlon lip crayon, it's such a beautiful wintery colour and lasts so long without needing to be topped up, which is good for lazy old me lol. Great picks x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lazy with lip products too haha. Stains are the way to go! xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like great products! I have my eye on the Hand and Nail Cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's really nice, very appropriate for this time of the year too xx

      Delete
  5. The elf pressed mineral eye shadow look very Mac-like! Think I'll be adding a few of these to my order next time I go shopping on the elf website!

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Revlons Lip stain shade looks amazing! x

    http://fortheimperfectlyperfect.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig