UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 24, 2013

Review: Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner

light conditioning hair product for fine hair adds shine smooths defrizzes


I think it is important to mention before I start that I wouldn't normally have been able to justify affording so I am really indebted to my family's generosity when it comes to gifts like this - it's an item I really wanted but I couldn't have otherwise justified owning it. I received this Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner as a birthday present from my brother. I knew I wanted it when I saw that EssieButton recommended this leave in conditioner in one of her videos and I was really keen to try it because I have serious hair envy whenever I watch her videos. 

I'm glad I had the opportunity to try it because I really, really like it and I think that it is going to last me through till my next birthday which does (to an extent) justify the price. You can find Healthy Sexy Hair products on FeelUnique and this leave in conditioner costs £11.45. It is the lightest of leave in conditioners that I've ever tried, you couldn't overdo it even if you spritzed five sprays of product into your hair. This is great for me because my hair is quite thin in texture (although there is a lot of it) and gets weighed down relatively easily and I never have a problem with this product. This leave in conditioner has never left me with lank or greasy hair, instead it smells absolutely beautiful (like cocoa butter but it's a really light, sweet scent) and it makes combing through my hair much easier. Coupled with the use of my tangle teezer, Healthy Sexy Hair's Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner gives me with knot-free hair that dries much smoother than it would otherwise. I also find that my hair has a bit more shine to it on days when I use this leave in conditioner than on the days when I forget to use it. 

If you like to keep you hair in really good condition, especially if you're trying to keep it healthy so that you can grow it long, then I think it is worth investing in a good quality haircare routine. I posted about mine not so long ago (you can read the post here) and I do think products like this can make a remarkable difference to your appearance. I've struggled with cheaper leave in conditioners in the past and although I don't think they're all bad it might be worth considering asking for a luxury hair oil or conditioning product for Christmas, because those are the sort of beauty gifts that you'll reap the benefits from all year long.


Do you use a leave in conditioner? Do you have any similar products that you'd recommend?


Please check out my wonderful October advertisers Everything's Rosie and Cynical Suzy.
Share:

5 comments

  1. Great review! I've heard so much hype around this product, I need to try it out :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product. It really does what it says on the tin and more. It lasts for a long time too, so it is definitely worth purchasing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brothers are the best. i convinced mine to get me a few body butters for xmas :) so great. i dont use a leave in conditioner and since i have short hair i never really fuss about hair care.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this as well! It's beautiful smelling and really does what it says without requiring any thought or effort!


    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig