UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 30, 2013

October Beauty Haul




So, I finally got around to doing some beauty shopping now that my spending ban is over (it ended on October 16th). I had a lot of products that I needed to replace (mainly skincare and hair care) so although this haul is quite large, for the most part, the things that I bought are needed. I'll start off by showing you the skincare and hair care items that I picked up and then I'll move onto the make-up. I couldn't resist buying a few new make-up bits to play around with, there is so much good drugstore make-up out at the moment. I've included the prices of everything I bought plus the price that I paid for the items (I took advantage of a lot of special offers- most of which you can still take advantage of). As everything in this post was bought from Superdrug I've linked (for all but one product) everything to their website so that if you see something you like (or you see an offer you like the look of) then it's really easy for you to find the products. That's it from me for today really but I hope you enjoy taking a sneak peak into my purchases.








Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Bare Light RRP £11.99 (3 for 2 offer) (not on website)



So that was all the shopping I did this month - alongside my small Lush haul - I picked up quite a lot but I did try to make the most of special offers! Did I pick up anything that you've had your eye on? What would you like me to get around to trialing and reviewing first?



Please check out my wonderful October advertisers Everything's Rosie and Cynical Suzy.
Share:

9 comments

  1. Ooh the matte primer looks interesting :)

    Stacey x

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking at those primers and wondering - I love the foundation though, so maybe I should!

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try the volumising hair spray. I've got the blow dry spray but it hasn't impressed me very much so far so I would be interested in seeing if other products in the same range are better. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great choices there!! And great prices too! I went a bid mad on the Superdrug 3 for 2 yesterday but with free delivery it'd be rude not to wouldn't it? ;)

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! So many discounts- I've just started my spending ban, will be referring to some of your previous posts for tips!

    Read all about my current "go-to" primer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see how you find the primer. The foundation from that range is much too dark for me, so the primers are the only thing that I'm looking into getting, but I can't decide which one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the VO5 dry shampoo, such good value.I bought the happy light foundation the other day, wish I took more time to look at the primers too. They look really interesting!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great products, I have that Revlon lip crayon and I LOVE it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some great deals there! Be interested to hear what you think of the Vo5 dry shampoo! xx

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig