UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 10, 2013

Guest Post: The Beauty Audit




Today over on Georgina's blog, Make-Up Pixi3, is a guest post that I've written which runs along the same vein as the 'How Much Is My Face Worth' Tag. The Beauty Audit was a feature in InStyle magazine a couple of months ago and ever since I read it I knew I wanted to write my own version. The idea is to bring together all the products that you use on a day to day basis and to see how many you use and how much they're worth! It was a really fun post to write and hopefully you'll find it interesting, you can read it by following this link.


Hope you're having a good Monday and look out for another post from me later ;)



Share:

1 comment

  1. This is such a great idea. I would be too nervous to do it though - I know I would feel really guilty!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig