UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 21, 2012

Yankee Candles: Fresh Cut Roses, Fruit Fusion and Lemon Lavendar



I've been using a few more candles lately, I think it's to do with how it gets dark so early. Having some candles lit makes a dark evening a lot more fun- or at least I think so! I have three more Yankee Candle Samplers to talk about today all of which I picked up from Clintons for £1.35 each. 




First up is Fresh Cut Roses which is another very light, rose scented candle. This is very similar to True Rose, and if you like rose scents then you'll like this! When lit it really beautifully fills the room with fragrance, of the three this one is definitely my favourite.




The best way to describe Fruit Fusion seems a little self-evident, but I'm still going to do it, it's really really fruity! It smells sweet, but the citrussy sort of sweet, and is light and uplifting.




Lemon Lavender smells like lavender but not the sort of heavy, sleepy lavender scent that I'm accustomed to. The lemon scent does make it a lot lighter and more delicate and it's a really lovely, subtle fragrance.


All in all I'm really happy with these three samplers and would definitely consider getting a large version of Fresh Cut Roses. I'm really getting hooked on candles and would love some recommendations for brands or scents to try :) 


Angelica


Share:

5 comments

  1. I love scented candles, I find myself buying them from places like Supermarkets. I picked up a frankincense and myrrh candle from sainsburys recently and its lovely! Definitely recommend x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely be checking that out, I love Christmassy candles :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love yankee candles. The rose one sounds like it smell lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite yankee scent is mango peach salsa, so fresh and fruity x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the full size of the fresh cut roses and it's divine. I really love the sound of the lemon lavender. Sounds like an incredible smell for the Spring

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig