UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 06, 2012

REVIEW: L'Occitane Almond Delicious Soap



This is another item that I got in the L'Occitane Delightful Almond Collection that I picked up at the Marie Claire Event. There were two of these in the collection which I was a little bit skeptical about at first but I have been blown away by these so I'm actually hugely pleased that I have more than one.



The Soap is really rich and foams up in the most amazing way when it comes into contact with water. It contains small, but quite rough, crushed almond shells which allow for serious but not too tough exfoliation. The high quality ingredients make it quite moisturising which is a plus for people like me with very dry skin. In its ability to foam up and as an exfolitater it is better than Lush's Porridge Soap which has been my favourite for a long time now. 



At £4 on the L'Occitane website it might seem like quite costly for such a small soap. However, I've used it about 5 times (twice weekly since I got it) and I've only used up about one third of the soap so an entire bar will last for over a month and I really do think that given the quality it is totally worth it. This is another L'Occitane almond beauty that I'd highly recommend!

Have you found any great exfoliating products that you'd recommend?


Angelica




Share:

5 comments

  1. This sounds lovely pop over to my blog sometime :) coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must look into this product it sounds wonderful ;)

    http://toriadoria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really wonderful, any fans of solid soaps would really love this x

      Delete
  3. Oooo I'm loving the sound of this! Always enjoyed using Porridge soap from LUSH so it's nice to come across something that sounds even better! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the closer look of the ingredients! Been looking for it. :D

    citraramya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig