UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 15, 2012

REVEIW: L'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate


If you've been a regular reader of my blog you may well have read a post I wrote in October about how much I loved and wanted to buy some of this Almond Milk Concentrate. Nothing changed between then and now other than by a happy series of events (including the final splurge in which I came into its ownership) which finally brought this into my day-to-day skincare routine. This was another item which was part of L'Occitane's Delightful Almond Collection that I picked up last month, and which with every passing day is looking like an even better value set than I originally thought. (Sadly though, I just looked online and it seems as thought it isn't available anymore, but don't let that stand between you and this particularly body cream!)


This is a 100ml pot of this Almond Milk Concentrate (half the size of the normal 200ml pots) and I just think the packaging is gorgeous. I love the box and I love the heavy glass jar even more. I know there's always a risk with glass that it might break and ruin your product, but this one is quite heavy and I have actually knocked this off the desk in my room, onto a carpeted floor, and it didn't smash so it isn't overly delicate.  It just looks lovely on your dressing table and screams quality.


As soon as you unscrew the lid you can smell the gorgeous almond scent that all of L'Occitane's Almond range has. It's sweet but really delicate and fresh.







The product itself has a sort of gel-like formula that is light and absorbs incredibly quickly. The product just sinks into your skin and feels really light but actually moisturises incredibly well whilst also leaving a lingering almond scent on your skin. It really is just gorgeous and leaves your skin silky, soft and really delicately scented. On the box, it is also recommended as a perfect 'after hair removal or shaving' cream (so a perfect accompaniment to the Almond Shower Oil) as well as having 'firming' properties. I've also used this in the summer as an after-sun lotion and this is really incredible at that as it is so gentle and soothing.



All in all, I really do recommend this as it is just so gorgeous. It smells amazing and leaves your skin in such a lovely condition. It is really pricey, which did put me off buying any for a long time, but it is worth it and I would, and will, repurchase this. You can find L'Occitane's Almond Milk Concentrate on their website or in their stores for £34 (for 200ml). You can also purchase it from FeelUnique for £32 with free delivery.


Do you have an expensive 'HG' item like this that you'd recommend?


Angelica





Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow, great product review!! Thanks for sharing this recommended beauty products, Angel!


    PS: We made a Christmas edition DIY tutorial recently. We hope you don't mind to have a visit.

    Follow you now!;)

    Keep inspiring, sweetheart!

    Love,
    MLU the blog.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig