UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 27, 2012

Sleek's i-Divine Respect Palette: Swatches



This is just a short post to let you know that I picked this up from Superdrug yesterday and that I already really love it.



 Some of the colours seem very 'out there' but when swatched they immediately look  a lot more wearable. The majority of the eye shadows in this palette are matte and aren't as pigmented as a lot of shimmer shades are, however, I did find that with layering their pigmentation improves. My swatches are of two layers but after taking these pictures I found that a third layer really made a lot of the colours 'pop' more.

Top row

Bottom Row 

I think I'm going to be able to make some really interesting looks with this eye shadow palette especially as there are quite a few nudes which I can use during the day time and then add in the brights for an evening look. I'm already excited to start playing around with it!


Have you picked anything up from Sleek's new collection?

Angelica
Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now, follow me back, please? :)

    I've never tried out any Sleek makeup actually, but that eyeshadow palette looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really really want Sleek palettes. I think they look amazing and hear so many good things about them. I really want them! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig