UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 27, 2012

REVIEW: Lush- Bubblegum Lip Scrub


I love it when my skin feels super soft, it makes me confident and sexy. My lips are no exception to this, when I know that my lips are super-soft I feel more confident. This is where Lush's lip scrub comes in handy, I actually discovered this product at the beginning of the year when I bought a product and got a free lime flavoured lip scrub with it. As soon as I tried it I was hooked and used it all up in the last 8 months. Now I'm onto my second pot and this time it's Bubblegum flavoured.





Essentially this product is a course sugar scrub which you scoop up with your finger and rub onto your lips in order to exfoliate them. I use this a couple of times a week before going to bed (followed by a deeply moisturising lip butter) and when I wake up I have lusciously soft lips that I'd be proud to wear lipstick free. but that I also know will look good under lip products.

It is a simple but effective product and although it would be possible to make one of these at home I really rate this beauty product. I love having this little pot on my bedside table and the smell of this product, it is just delicious! In short, this is a pleasure to use and for me its time saving to have a ready made pot of it lying around as I do use this sort of lip product quite often. 

This lip scrub retails for just £5.25 and can be bought online here. There are also two other flavours available for those out there who aren't so keen on the idea of a bubblegum scent. 


Do you have a different favourite lip scrub? Or if you make your own how would you recommend going about it?

Angelica
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig