UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 17, 2012

HAUL: Greek edition



So last week I got back from a week long visit to Athens with a few of my friends (holidaying somewhere sunny in September is a real treat) and while I was away I picked up a couple of goodies. I didn't go too crazy as there is quite a lot of stuff already on my wishlist, but I did take the opportunity to pick up some Greek goodies.



Korres Body Lotion and Lip Butter

Both of these products are things that I've been keen to try for a while. I'm a massive fan of almond scents and this body lotion looks really promising! The Lip Balm is the 'Quince' flavour and I really like the look of the colour and the packaging, and until I get round to giving it a use it will look great on my dressing table.





Bioten Body Lotion

I bought this on a total whim on my way home from the beach as I felt in need of some instant moisturisation. The scent was what made me want it in my overflowing collection, it is just so fresh and floral. It only provides light moisturisation but it absorbs instantly which makes it great for use in the morning or for a quick slick of moisture before getting dolled up in the evening. I can see myself using this up quite quickly.





Crazy Priorities Lip Balm

This is a Greek drugstore brand and I picked this up in Sephora. Haven't used it yet but if its nice I'll let you know! It's apple scented which isn't a flavour that I'd usually buy so I'm quite excited to give it a try.






Rainbow Priorities Lipstick in Ceramic

This is another drugstore brand and I also got this in Sephora. I wore this while I was on holiday and its a slightly brown red lipstick, its a nice lipstick in that it isn't drying and wears quite well but it isn't anything terribly exciting.




The Body Shop Carrot Moisture Cream

This was definitely a spur of the moment purchase as I have loads of face creams in my stash. I just finished the Body Shop's Aloe Vera day and night creams (I'll do a mini review of them in my Empties post at the end of the month) and I do have a soft spot for the Body Shop moisturisers, so I'm hopeful that this will be good.



And last but not least, I picked up a sample of Sephora Peony Creamy body wash. Not having a Sephora in the UK I thought I'd give this a try while I had a change to pick it up, I'm not expecting anything spectacular but I am hoping it smells good!

Have any of you bought any goodies on holiday this summer?


Angelica

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig