UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 15, 2012

First post!


Recently I admitted to myself that I was completely hooked on reading beauty blogs; I loved the photos, the articles and the friendly community feel that they evoke through comments and guest-blogging etc. My reading of beauty blogs could no-longer be classed as a form of procrastination, it was becoming a hobby; I was becoming interested in the marketing aspect of products and in the journalistic aspect too. I love reading and I love writing (as an English Literature undergraduate this comes in handy) and this summer I finally decided that I was going to find a way to participate in this community that had me so enthralled. That’s how this blog came into existence, I was inspired to get involved by all the blogs I was reading and I owe a massive thank you to all the bloggers whose creativity spurred me on.

 My One Little Vice is definitely my interest in beauty and this blog is where I’m hopefully going to transform this passion of mine from a vice and into something interesting and creative. So here it goes, let the blogging begin!

Angelica

Share:

2 comments

  1. I love reading beauty/fashion blogs. Your blog looks smart. Keep it up :)
    www.a-littlebee.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig